Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply in relation to contracts arranged by Exposé Viagens as an agent and supplier, for transfers between the departure points and destinations specified in the written confirmation issued by exposeviagens.com, which is the trading name of Calvario Cordeiro Viagens e Turismo Lda..
- References to "you" and "your" in these terms and conditions mean all passengers listed in the written confirmation (including anyone who is substituted or added at a later date). "We", "us" and "our" means Exposé Viagens.
- Exposé Viagens is a limited company registered in Portugal, with head office in Urbanização do Mercado Novo Lote 19, Olhos de Agua 8200-650 Albufeira. Its company registration number is RNAVT 2489 and its fiscal number is 506827810.
- Bookings may be made online at www.exposeviagens.com (the "Website"), by email or by telephone. Where two or more people are included in the same booking, the person making the booking the Lead Party shall be deemed to have done so on behalf of both or all members of the party and he or she accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of himself or herself and each member of the party. The Lead Party must be at least 18 years of age.
- For online bookings, the Lead Party must follow the process for making a booking on the Website and clicking on the appropriate confirmation button.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking or on arrival to resort. On either cases we will process the booking and issue, by email the written confirmation with details of the persons involved in the booking and the transfers booked. The written confirmation acts as the "voucher" and must be presented to the our representative/driver for both the outward and return journeys. A legally binding contract will be created between the Lead Party (and all of the passengers listed on the written confirmation) and us.
- All online payments made are refundable if canceled by the Lead Party at least 48 hours prior the service.
- It is the Lead party (or any other person acting on behalf of the passengers whose names appear on the written confirmation) responsibility to check the details of the booking on the voucher prior to travel and inform us as soon as possible if there are any errors. We cannot be held responsible for errors in services due to incorrect information provided at the time of the booking.
- The EU directive 2003/20/EC states that children must use an appropriate child seat until they reach 12 years of age or until they reach a height of 135 cm.
- All children and infants count towards the occupancy of the vehicle, regardless of age, and thus should be included in the designed field at the time of booking. Child seat for a child are provided by us free of charge. We strongly recommend that you advise the age of your young ones on the special requirements box at the time of the booking, so we can supply the most suitable child seat according to the child´s age.
- We are usually able to transport manual, folding wheelchairs in our vehicles, but passengers must advise us at the time of booking. This is vital to ensure that the correct vehicle is available to meet your specific requirements.
- Booking amendments can be made on the website free of any administration charge up to 2 days before the first service. Less than 2 days these amendments must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +351 289 501835. Our voucher number must be mentioned.
- If the amendment leads to an increased cost, this must be paid by the customer at the time of the service. Last minute amendments will be subject to availability.
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours will be full refunded.
- Passengers are not allowed to consume alcohol on any of our vehicles. Smoking is not permitted. All vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required by the Portuguese law. Passenger´s baggage is, however, carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage by us. We will not accept responsibility for any costs incurred or the making of any arrangements in returning the items to passengers.
- If your arrival flight is diverted, we recommend that you contact us via the telephone numbers provided. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate changes of this nature, by letting us know no charge will be applied.
- We or our website will give you the pickup time on services from hotel/accommodation to the airport, according to the flight time provided by you. We strongly recommend not to change the pickup to a later time. All passengers are advised to be in the airport 2 hours before flight departure.
- The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our reasonable control: Accidents causing delays to the vehicle; Exceptional or severe weather conditions; Compliance with requests of the police; Deaths and accidents on the road; Vandalism and terrorism; Unforeseen traffic delays; Industrial action by third parties; Other circumstances affecting passenger safety; Road closures due to local fiestas or other events; Properties that are not accessible to a vehicle; Acts of God, flood, earthquake or any other natural disaster; Epidemic or pandemic; War, threat of war or similar; Fire or explosions; Terrorist attack or riots.
- We shall not be in breach of these terms and conditions, nor liable for any failure or delay in the performance of any of our obligations under these terms and conditions arising from the circumstances above.
- In the unlikely event of our driver misses your pickup and you would not be able to contact us, we will pay for the extra money that you spent on a local taxi. We will not be responsible for any missed flights caused by this circumstance.
- Nothing in these administrative terms and conditions excludes or limits: our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, and any of your other statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited.
- If you experience a problem during your holiday, please inform us.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without your prior written consent.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and security. All personal data that we collect from you will be processed in accordance with Portuguese Data Protection Authority. www.cnpd.pt/english/index_en.htm
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Portuguese law. Disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these administrative terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Portuguese courts
SHARE YOUR OPINION AND HELP US IMPROVE OUR SERVICE
Your opinion is important and helps us to improve the quality of our service.
Share with us your experiences and suggestions so that we can work continuously to improve our service and your experiences.
Let us know about your queries, doubts and complaints so that we can investigate irregularities, clarify and support in resolving the situation
In our office, travel consultants are available to obtain and assist you with your queries and doubts, as well as any complaints.
We kindly advise to go to the office where our service was purchased so that the process is swiftly directed. Whenever necessary, the information will be forwarded to specialized departments so that they can provide the appropriate support and / or the most appropriate action.
Support for services purchased on our website:
Please contact us via telephone (351) 289 501835 - from 9 am to 6 pm - every day of the week, or forward your query by email to: email@example.com
Available in office or at www.livroreclamacoes.pt to register complaints that will be analysed by Turismo de Portugal